Latest SBI Recruitment
05 Specialist Cadre Officer posts
01 Engineer post
Manager (Retail Products)
About SBI Recruitment
Get all the latest SBI recruitments at one place
If you are preparing for SBI recruitments you must keep yourself updated about every single detail about the recruitment .But you need not worry . Here at Jobmaximum. com you will get information about all the latest SBI recruitment in time and with accuracy .
What we include
We cover every minute detail about various SBI recruitment .The following information though which we keep you updated, however the list in not exhaustive.
- Fourth coming SBI recruitment
- Link for online applications
- Current vacancies
- Official notification
- All key dates
What Is The Full Form Of SBI?
The Full Form Of SBI is State Bank Of India
What are the jobs in SBI?
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- IT Security Expert
- Project Manager
- Application Architect
- Technical Lead
- Data Trainer
- Data Translator
- Senior Consultant Analyst
- Assistant General Manager
- Probationary officer , etc
How to apply for SBI jobs?
- Apply online link or application form is available @www.jobmaximum.com
What is the selection process of SBI?
Written Examination and Interview
What are the documents required to apply SBI?
- Proof of identity
- Proof of current address
- Education qualification, Experience certificate, Age proof etc
- Other details are available in the official notification
What Is SBI?
- State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020. A nationalised bank, it is the largest in India with a 23% market share by assets and a 25% share of the total loan and deposits market.
The bank descends from the Bank of Calcutta, founded in 1806 via the Imperial Bank of India, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian subcontinent. The Bank of Madras merged into the other two presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. The Government of India took control of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s central bank) taking a 60% stake, renaming it State Bank of India.
SBI provides a range of banking products through its network of branches in India and overseas, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). SBI has 16 regional hubs and 57 zonal offices that are located at important cities throughout India.
Why Choose Jobmaximum For SBI Recruitment?
Jobmaximum.com Is One of the Leading Job portal in India. Here, at Jobmaximum we try our best to give you information about all the latest SBI recruitment. All Key details Such as Post Name, Eligibility, Vacancy, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary, Application Fee, Application Form, Apply Online Link, Official website, Official Notification are available.
What Are The Information Available In SBI Recruitment?
- SBI releases recruitment notification frequently. In these notifications they provide various information regarding the recruitment. Below is a list where the various details available in the SBI Recruitments are given:
-Post Names: In Each Recruitment SBI releases Various Posts that are vacant.
-Vacancy and Eligibilty Criteria For Applying For various Posts: Detailed information about eligibility of various post is given the Recruitment
-Lower Age Limit and upper age limit for applying in SBI recruitment. Generally age Relaxation is given for ST/SC /EWS candidates.
-Application Fees For Applying. Generally There is No Fees for ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
-How To Apply For SBI Recruitment . There are three modes of applying SBI Recruitment.
- In this Process Candidates have To Apply online via SBI’s Official Website.
- In This process candidates have to fill up the application form provided (Available in our website) and Post it to The Concerned Authority (Postal Address provided in our website).
- Walk-in Interview: In this process Candidates have to go the venue (Address Provided in our website) where direct interview will be held.
– Selection Process: Detalied Information about selection process for various post is given in the notification.
-Salary: Detailed Salary Of various post is given in the recruitment.
How To Get A Job In SBI?
SBI releases Recruitment Notifications frequently. Just bookmark this page to keep yourself updated about latest SBI Recruitment. Prepare Hard and apply for SBI and you will definitely get a Job in SBI.
What Is The Age Limit For Apply in SBI Recruitment?
Age Limit for various Post Is different. So Kindly Check Notification. Generally age relaxation is given for ST/SC/EWS candidates.
What is The Official Website Of SBI?
The official website of SBI is www.sbi.co.in
Where Is SBI’s Official Headquarter?
SBI’s Official Headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
What Are The Benefits Of Joining SBI?
There are many benefits of joining SBI. Above all SBI is a govt Jobs. So, you will get all the benefits of having a govt job.
Some Key benefits are:
Job Secruity: Because SBI is a Govt job It provides you job security.
Handsome Salary and Various Perks : Since SBI Is a govt job you will get a Handsome salary and you will also get various other profits just by joining a govt job.
Respect and status : Govt employees are given high respect. A govt job also gives you status.
Salary On Time: Since SBI is a Govt Job, you will always get salary on Time.
Get all Types of Allowances: As SBI Is a Govt Job You will get various allowances like dearness Allowance (DA),Travelling allowance(TA),House Rent Allowances(HRA) etc.
Retirement life benefits:
Government employees get to enjoy good post-retirement benefits. PF, Gratuity and salary arrears makes makes their post-retirement life a tension free affair!
Apart From Other benefits you will also get medical benefits by joining SBI. Govt employees gets to enjoy decent medical cover for themselves and their family.
How Often SBI Releases Recruitment Notification?
SBI Releases recruitment notifications frequently. Just Bookmark this page and you will get all the latest SBI Recruitment in time.
How To Find SBI Recruitment?
Bookmark this page and you will get all the latest SBI Recruitment in time.
Is SBI A Govt Job?
Yes, SBI is a Govt Job.
What Is The Educational Qualification/Eligibility Required For Applying SBI Recruitment?
Eligibilty criteria for various post is different. So kindly check Official Notification.
What Is The Salary Given To Employee By SBI?
SBI Pays Handsome Salaries to its employees. However salary is different for various posts. So, kindly check Notification.
Who Can Join SBI?
Every Eligible Indian Citizen Can Join SBI.
How To Contact SBI?
- State Bank of India has an extensive administrative structure to oversee the large network of branches in India and abroad. The Corporate Centre is in Mumbai and 17 Local Head Offices and 101 Zonal Offices are located at important cities spread throughout the country. The Corporate Centre has several other establishments in and outside Mumbai, designated to cater to various functions. SBI Colleges/Institutes/Training Centres are the seats of learning and research and development to spread the wings of knowledge not only to our employees but also other banks/establishments in India and abroad.
The Corporate Accounts Group is a Strategic Business Unit of the Bank set up exclusively to fulfil the specialised banking needs of top corporates in the country.
State Bank of India has 208 foreign offices/branches in 36countries across the globe as on 31.03.2019.
State Bank of India invites you to take a journey to understand the potential of not just a large but truly global organisation.
SBI’s 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. Toll free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.”