Latest Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment
About Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment
Get all the latest Assam Irrigation Department recruitments at one place
If you are preparing for Assam Irrigation Department recruitments you must keep yourself updated about every single detail about the recruitment .But you need not worry . Here at Jobmaximum.com you will get information about all the latest Assam Irrigation Department recruitment in time and with accuracy .
What we include
We cover every minute detail about various Assam Irrigation Department recruitment .The following information though which we keep you updated, however the list in not exhaustive.
- Fourth coming Assam Irrigation Department recruitment
- Link for online applications
- Current vacancies
- Official notification
- All key dates
What are the jobs in Assam Irrigation Department?
- Chief Engineer
- Additional Chief Engineer
- Superintending Engineer
- Executive Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Section Assistant
- Peon, etc.
How to apply for Assam Irrigation Department jobs?
- Apply online link or application form is available @www.jobmaximum.com
- Candidates can apply via irrigation.assam.gov.in
What is the selection process of Assam Irrigation Department?
- Written Exam and
What are the documents required to apply Assam Irrigation Department?
- Caste certificate,
- Education qualification certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Age proof certificate
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Aadhar Card/Voter ID etc.)
What Is Assam Irrigation Department?
Irrigation Department, Government of Assam is the custodian of all the Irrigation Schemes in the State of Assam. The Department executes the works, operate the schemes and also maintains them.Irrigation and water resources development provides the basic infrastructure for the growth of economy of the country and large investment has been made for the purpose in our country.
The State’s Ultimate Irrigation Potential is assessed at 27 Lakh Hectares out of which 10 Lakh Hectares is envisaged to be brought under irrigation through Major & Medium Irrigation Projects and 17 Lakh Hectares through Minor Irrigation Schemes.
The major activities of the department are:
- To increase Agricultural production of the State by ensuring timely and adequate irrigation to the fields to cultivate high yielding variety crops
- To increase irrigation intensity by ensuring water throughout the year and thereby encouraging multiple cropping.
- Utilization of irrigation potential by equitable distribution of water through command area development
- Rendering assistance to form Water Users’ Association
- Providing scope for generation of hydro electric power by constructing mini hydel projects in the Irrigation canal.
- Providing Low Intensity flood mitigation measures.
- Collection of Service Charge from the beneficiaries.
- Providing employment opportunity to citizen at various level as regular employee and/ on contractual basis and also through works executed by the contractors
Why Choose Jobmaximum For Assam Irrigation Department Recruitment?
Jobmaximum.com Is One of the Leading Job portal in India. Here, at Jobmaximum we try our best to give you information about all the latest ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT recruitment. All Key details Such as Post Name, Eligibity, Vacancy, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary, Application Fee, Application Form, Apply Online Link, Official website, Official Notification are available.
What Are The Information Available In ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment?
ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT releases recruitment notification frequently. In these notifications they provide various information regarding the recruitment. Below is a list where the various details available in the ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitments are given:
-Post Names: In Each Recruitment ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT releases Various Posts that are vacant.
-Vacancy and Eligibilty Criteria For Applying For various Posts: Detailed information about eligibility of various post is given the Recruitment
-Lower Age Limit and upper age limit for applying in ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT recruitment. Generally age Relaxation is given for ST/SC /EWS candidates.
-Application Fees For Applying. Generally There is No Fees for ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
-How To Apply For ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment . There are three modes of applying ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment.
- Online: In this Process Candidates have To Apply online via ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT’s Official Website.
- Offline: In This process candidates have to fill up the application form provided (Available in our website) and Post it to The Concerned Authority (Postal Address provided in our website).
- Walk-in Interview: In this process Candidates have to go the venue (Address Provided in our website) where direct interview will be held.
– Selection Process: Detalied Information about selection process for various post is given in the notification.
-Salary: Detailed Salary Of various post is given in the recruitment.
How To Get A Job In ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT?
ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT releases Recruitment Notifications frequently. Just bookmark this page to keep yourself updated about latest ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment. Prepare Hard and apply for ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT and you will definitely get a Job in ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT.
What Is The Age Limit For Apply in ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment?
Age Limit for various Post Is different. So Kindly Check Notification. Generally age relaxation is given for ST/SC/EWS candidates.
What is The Official Website Of ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT?
The official website of ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT is irrigation.assam.gov.in
Where Is ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT’s Official Headquarter?
ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT’s Official Headquarter is in Guwahati
What Are The Benefits Of Joining ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT?
There are many benefits of joining ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT. Above all ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT is a govt Jobs. So, you will get all the benefits of having a govt job.
Some Key benefits are:
Job Secruity: Because ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT is a Govt job It provides you job security.
Handsome Salary and Various Perks : Since ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Is a govt job you will get a Handsome salary and you will also get various other profits just by joining a govt job.
Respect and status : Govt employees are given high respect. A govt job also gives you status.
Salary On Time: Since ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT is a Govt Job, you will always get salary on Time.
Get all Types of Allowances: As ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Is a Govt Job You will get various allowances like dearness Allowance (DA),Travelling allowance(TA),House Rent Allowances(HRA) etc.
Retirement life benefits:
Government employees get to enjoy good post-retirement benefits. PF, Gratuity and salary arrears makes makes their post-retirement life a tension free affair!
Apart From Other benefits you will also get medical benefits by joining ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT. Govt employees gets to enjoy decent medical cover for themselves and their family.
How Often ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Releases Recruitment Notification?
ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Releases recruitment notifications frequently. Just Bookmark this page and you will get all the latest ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment in time.
How To Find ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment?
Bookmark this page and you will get all the latest ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment in time.
Is ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT A Govt Job?
Yes, ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT is a Govt Job.
What Is The Educational Qualification/Eligibility Required For Applying ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Recruitment?
Eligibilty criteria for various post is different. So kindly check Official Notification.
What Is The Salary Given To Employee By ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT?
ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT Pays Handsome Salaries to its employees. However salary is different for various posts. So, kindly check Notification.
Who Can Join ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT?
Every Eligible Indian Citizen Can Join ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT.
How To Contact ASSAM IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT?
Office of the Chief Engineer
Phone No.: 0361 266 7305